Create stick-figure animations easily. Just put the figure in a pose, press the "Next Frame" button and repeat!
Note: Instructions can be found at the bottom of the menu, by clicking the "How to use Stickdroid" button. Please read them first.
Note: $1 is not a lot of money. If you can't afford it, sorry, but it isn't easy reverse-engineering file formats.
Note: Before you give a bad rating because you think you can't make new figures, please read the instructions under "Modifying a figure". The "Store the figure with a name" button in the menu lets you add figures to the "Add Figure" menu.
Limitations of the demo:
* Maximum of 25 frames in an animation
* Animated GIF exporting is disabled
* Full version has option for frame forward/back controls on the main screen
* Simple interface
* Multi-touch and double-tap zooming and panning
* Adding several figures to a frame
* Modifying, deleting, duplicating and re-organising frames
* Making new figures with the Stretch, Copy, Add and Delete tools
* Saving and loading animations
* Exporting animated GIF files
* Importing animations made with Pivot Stickfigure Animator version 2
* Changing the colour of the background and individual figures
* Storing figures you want to use again
* Preset figures to help you get started: Stickman, Alphabet, Swords
Stickdroid Demo is a free software application from the Video Tools subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-07-04. The program can be installed on Android.
Stickdroid Demo (version 1.8) has a file size of 163.58 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 21 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Stickdroid Demo since it was posted on our website on 2014-03-05.
The latest version is 1.8 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-07-01.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2012-07-04
1.7 - Fixed possible crash when demo message is displayed,1.8 - Added menu buttons to flip vertically and horizontally,1.8 - Decreased frequency of demo popup message